Senior Contracts Manager based in Boston, MA for a leading developer, owner, and operator of renewable energy facilities. This role is responsible to lead the review, optimisation and negotiation of contracts for offshore wind projects. To be considered - Bachelor's Degree with experience of negotiating and/or managing service contracts as it relates to the supply of products/materials and services. This is a direct hire opportunity. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!
- Bachelor's Degree
- Experience of negotiating and managing service contracts as it relates to the supply of products/materials and services
- Experience within a utility, EPC , energy or offshore wind projects is ideal
- Coaching skills with the ability to mentor and develop team members
- Understanding of financial, commercial and business principles and risk mitigation practises
location: Boston, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $120,000 - 160,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Support the senior management team that is developing, constructing and operating large scale offshore wind projects
- Responsible for a successful negotiation of contracts for the O&M offshore delivery projects
- Responsible for defining contracting strategies and plans, tendering, negotiating and managing multi-million offshore Service contracts
- Lead the review, optimisation and negotiation of contracts and especially Service and Maintenance
Agreement (SMA) in full and Turbine Supply Agreement (TSA) in parts
- Manage the team responsible for the delivery of the substantial contractual service agreements for large
scale offshore projects.
- Analyse the key risks in new contracts and assistance in providing recommendations for changes required
to provide the interests of the project;
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information