Specialty comprehensive water treatment systems company is seeking a CAD Technician in the Columbus, OH area.. Qualified candidates will have CAD experience in civil engineering, experience with AutoCAD and possibly Inventor (a plus). This position supports the Engineering Product Managers and Sales teams across the US and is responsible for layout of specialty systems and preparation of drawings and details. Additional qualifications and responsibilities detailed below. Can be 100% remote.
location: Hilliard, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $28 - 32 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Layout of pipe systems given site specific constraints
- Preparation of drawings and details
- Integration of other products and systems into the system design
- Assist with preparation of materials estimates for the sales teams.
- Communication with customers and vendors.
- Project management and data entry in company database
- Exposure to grading, underground piping layout/design, etc. also a big plus
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information