2nd Shift Quality Inspector located approximately 40 miles SE of Memphis for a leading industrial manufacturer. This role is responsible to conduct quality checks in production cells and on incoming materials to ensure conformance. To be considered - must have HS Diploma or GED with Quality inspection experience within a manufacturing environment. This is a contract to hire opportunity. APPLY NOW!
- High school diploma or general education degree (GED)
- Quality inspection experience within a manufacturing environment
- Knowledge of and be able to use gauges to check products
- Ability to determine tolerances
- Knowledge of and understanding of non-conforming material procedures
location: Byhalia, Mississippi
job type: Contract
salary: $18 - 21 per hour
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: High School
- Conducts quality checks in production cells and on incoming materials to ensure conformance with established standards
- Check product to blueprints with little or no supervision
- Perform complete check to assembly and build blue prints to verify product.
- Perform all quality checks within their assigned areas
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information