Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Inventory Planner. This position is located near Athens, Georgia. The Inventory Planner will manage optimal inventory levels and uninterrupted delivery of raw materials across multiple plants in accordance with planned operations schedules.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $100K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Athens, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Ensure daily that planned raw material deliveries are promptly rescheduled, cancelled, and/or expedited for any consumption changes and production revisions or interruptions
- Monitor inventory levels of the managed raw materials to ensure silos and tanks capacity is not exceeded
- Serve as the first point of contact for raw material emergencies i.e. schedule changes, downtime, batch changes, supplier issues, etc.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information