Large utility is looking for a Project Manager. Remote work. This role will work closely with gas engineering and operations teams in order to close out corrective actions in order to remediate findings associated with audits/assessments.
location: Remote, Remote
job type: Contract
salary: $38 - 45 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Business Project Manager responsible for full-life cycle projects including: project planning, problem solving, process mapping, document creation, and status monitoring/reporting.
- This role will work closely with gas engineering and operations teams in order to close out corrective actions in order to remediate findings associated with audits/assessments.
- The project manager will be responsible for monitoring progress of action completion as well as preparing status update materials in partnership with the business action owners.
- Project Management including knowledge on both gas utility business processes.
- strong facilitation and documentation skills Advanced skills in Microsoft Office Suite including MS Teams and Project.
- Ability to navigate with autonomy through our Consumers Energy processes.
- 10+ years of project management experience preferably with exposure to the energy industry.
- Background in management consulting is a plus.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information