An ERP Supply Chain Expert is needed for a rail transport company, active in the fields of passenger transportation, signalling and locomotives in the Hornell, NY area. This position maintains and coordinates supply chain tools: SharePoint, BI, GSI, Air Table. Help implement the corporate tools and train the supply chain team on the tools.
location: Hornell, New York
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Be the master Key User for supply chain warehouse & logistic tools and insure back-up training.
- Maintains and coordinates supply chain tools: SharePoint, BI, GSI, Air Table.
- Create, monitor, & update process and tools documentation.
- Work closely with supply chain & ERP team to set up and apply the training sessions.
- Collect, track, arbitrate and challenge requirements from local team in order to create tools change requests.
- Support continuous improvement within supply chain team (SMART).
- Monitor supply chain warehouse & logistics data with Key Performance Indicators.
- Follow and maintain skills matrix for warehouse and logistics.
- Project execution and profitability.
- Challenge site stakeholders (engineering, supply chain, quality...) to secure project execution and profitability.
- Analyze risk in processes and tools and set appropriate mitigation plan.
- Set performance tools and processes KPI with target, and propose action plan if not reached.
- Operational excellence & cash focus.
- Support supply chain to monitor and secure raw material inventory and OTIF objectives.
- Support quality on NCR treatment and improvement, CONQ S1 management.
- Support accounting department to ensure the accounting policy for payable terms is adhered to
- Actively participate on industrial continuous improvement.
- Work closely with other ERP experts to create synergies between departments.
- Associate degree required.
- Minimum five years' experience.
- In-depth SAP experience.
- Minimum three years' supply chain experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information