An architecture, engineering and construction company in Huntsville, AL is seeking a Sr. Architect to come and join their growing team. This position is open due to growth and will focus on designing and assisting Facilities design projects.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture from an accredited four-year college or university
- Ten years of experience as an architect
- Must have passed the exam and be certified as a Professional Registered Architect
- Technically competent to sign and seal construction documents
- Must have experience in managing midsize to large projects
location: Huntsville, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $110,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Proven experience involving Project Programming and Design.
- Ability to manage multiple projects simultaneously.
- Prepares reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, cost estimates and permits for projects.
- Has working knowledge of Cadd to produce designs into routine final drawings, and performs limited Revit and AutoCadd operations.
- Advanced understanding of codes and standards and has ability to research code issues, present interpretation, and properly apply in the daily work
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information