An architecture, engineering and construction company in Atlanta, GA is seeking a Sr. Electrical Engineer to come and join their growing team. This position is open due to growth and will focus on designing and assisting Facilities design projects.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture from an accredited four-year college or university
- 8 years of experience as an architect
- Must have passed the exam and be certified as a Professional Engineer
location: Atlanta, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Prepares reports, specifications, plans, construction schedules, cost estimates and permits for projects.
- Has working knowledge of computer aided design drafting to produce designs onto routine final drawings and performs limited CADD operations.
- Research discipline-related code issues and present interpretation.
- Visits construction site to review, monitor, and report progress and perform other construction administration duties, such as shop drawing review, attend construction site meetings, review RFI's, prepare ASI's, PR's, prepare status reports, per the contract documents
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information