An architecture, engineering and construction company in Palmdale, CA is seeking a Sr. Mechanical Engineer to come and join their growing team. This position is open due to growth and will focus on designing and assisting projects from inception to completion.
- Bachelor's degree in architecture from an accredited four-year college or university
- 8 years of experience
- Must have passed the NCEES exam and be certified as a Professional Engineer
location: Palmdale, California
job type: Permanent
salary: $105,000 - 115,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Prepares reports, specifications, plans, construction and design schedules, cost estimates and level II plans (including developing mechanical manhour fee estimates).
- Has working knowledge of computer aided design drafting to produce designs into routine final drawings, and performs limited CADD operations.
- Research discipline-related code issues and present interpretation.
- Visits construction sites to review, monitor, and report progress and perform other construction administration duties, such as shop drawing review, attend construction site meetings, answering RFI's, preparing supplemental instructions and proposal requests, writing status reports, etc.
- Must be proficient in the use of:
- Microsoft Windows, Excel, Word and Bluebeam
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information