An architecture, engineering and construction company in Melbourne, FL is seeking a Project Manager to come and join their growing team. This position is open due to growth and will focus successfully managing assigned projects to meet the customer's program.
- Bachelor's Degree, in Architecture, Engineering or Construction related field, from an accredited four-year college or university
- 5 years of experience
location: Melbourne, Florida
job type: Permanent
salary: $115,000 - 125,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop project scope of work where required or necessary.
- Prepare project proposals and contracts in accordance with Firm's policies.
- Lead and manage the project and the Firm's team (staff and consultants).
- Control and coordinate the project, the team, and the customer to fulfill the obligations of the Firm to the customer, while maintaining quality, profitability, reputability and customer expectations
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information