A Senior Electrical Designer is needed for an engineering consulting company in the Austin, TX (hybrid) area. This position is responsible for delivery of complex packages in coordination with engineers and design leads and form the core of our electrical delivery team.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $32.14 - 46.42 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- From facilities delivering life-saving therapies and ensuring clean water to enabling the connection of people through all modes of transportation and providing access to technology.
- You'll thrive as you perform computer-aided drafting and design of electrical power distribution, lighting, fire alarm, and communication systems for our client's advanced facilities.
- Utilizing AutoCAD and Revit MEP, you'll create layouts, sketches, 2D/3D modeling, and electronic document files.
- Our designers are responsible for delivery of complex packages in coordination with engineers and design leads and form the core of our electrical delivery team.
- You'll also develop staffing plans based on deliverables to be produced and the project schedule, gain familiarity with the client's expectations, scope, budget and schedule for assigned tasks, mentor subordinates, and provide guidance to less experienced designer / drafters.
- Bring your curiosity, talent for multi-tasking and collaboration.
- Extreme organizational skills.
- We'll help you grow, pursue and fulfill what drives you - so we can make big impacts on the world, together.
- High school graduate or equivalent.
- At Least 4 years' Autocad design experience Proficiency in Autocad.
- 1 year of Revit Design Experience Exposure to NEC and electrical design requirements.
- Two year Associate's Degree in relevant field 3 years of semiconductor experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information