Join a manufacturing industry leader in San Dimas, CA as a Quality Supervisor! As the Quality Supervisor, you will be responsible for supervising, planning, coordinating, directing, and implementing the quality control program and assisting with the continuous improvement process of the product and the plant. This is a full time direct hire opportunity with national leaders in their industry that is still continuing to acquire and grow!
location: SAN DIMAS, CALIFORNIA
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 82,500 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Help develop, implement and maintain plant quality management systems
- Supervise and direct activities of quality team
- Assist other internal staff in resolving quality issues
- Maintain the factory Data Management Process to provide timely, accurate, and high quality data
- Develop and conduct quality training for the manufacturing staff
- Lead continuous improvement activities focused on quality related activities
- Lean manufacturing certification or experience
- Ability to lead team in a fast pace manufacturing environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information