A Test Engineer is needed for one of the world's largest suppliers of aerospace and defense products in the Anaheim, CA area. The test engineer will work with manufacturing to do final acceptance testing prior to shipment. Performs Acceptance Test Procedure/Plan (ATP).
location: Anaheim, California
job type: Contract
salary: $17.25 - 21.15 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Complete acceptance testing, burn-in and temperature / vibration testing processes as per testing procedures.
- Complete all necessary data sheets and compliance documentation for final tested unit.
- Complete initial turn on as per ATP guidelines.
- Detailed troubleshooting of new production units.
- Completion of all internal travelers and work order information to document the complete test process.
- Review all engineering and manufacturing documentation for complete accuracy of unit completion.
- Inspects parts, assemblies and finished products in accordance with contract specifications and/or legal requirements, follows company's inspection guidelines to conduct critical non-routine visual, dimensional, mechanical, electrical test and functional inspections on a wide variety of components, assemblies, equipment, systems, supplies and materials.
- Performs Acceptance Test Procedure/Plan (ATP).
- Verifies apparatus and equipment for conformance to electrical, mechanical and other requirements using various kinds of electrical and mechanical test equipment.
- Electrical troubleshooting skills.
- Hands on work with pumping systems.
- Data acquisition equipment.
- Good team work and can work with minimum supervision.
- Highly analytical and very keen on details.
- Effective oral and written communication skills.
- Excellent Computer skills
- High school diploma or equivalent +2 year experience.
- 2+ year degree/Trade School completion, experience not required.
- Experience with testing machinery or equipment.
- Equipment skills - Ohm meter, oscilloscope, thermal chamber experience.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information