An Electrical Engineer is needed for leading manufacturing organization. The Electrical Engineer is responsible for building electrical system start-up and commissioning activities.
Qualified candidates must have 5+ years' of related electrical engineering experience with industrial construction projects. This is a long-term project slated to last 2+ years in the Greensboro, NC metro area. Our client is only seeking local talent at this time.
location: Liberty, North Carolina
job type: Contract
salary: $50 - 60 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Facilitate electrical building system startups & commissioning activities
- Manage electrical project schedule and budget including management reporting
- Prepare project status reports addressing schedule, budget, safety, and current open issues
- Monitor contractor performance as to cost and schedule performance tracking
- Attend job site meetings with contractors and consultants to monitor progress on activities
- Conduct work progress inspections on a continuous basis
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information