Join a manufacturing industry leader in San Dimas, CA as a Production Manager! As the Production Manager, you will be responsible for leading and coordinating the activities of all production departments and assisting with the continuous improvement process of the product and the plant. This is a full time direct hire opportunity with national leaders in their industry that is still continuing to acquire and grow!
location: SAN DIMAS, CALIFORNIA
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assist in driving staff towards plant goals and in developing a lean vision and transformation plan
- Review weekly production schedules
- Review production and operating reports and resolve operational, maintenance and manufacturing issues
- Implement 5S and visual workplace program and implement a standard operating procedures for production and manufacturing
- Assist with ensuring safety standards are met and a safe work environment is maintained
- Provide support in hiring and training production staff
- Proven success in a supervisor/managerial role within a manufacturing environment
- Experience implementing SOPs and lean manufacturing processes
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Qualified applicants in San Francisco with criminal histories will be considered for employment in accordance with the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance.
We will consider for employment all qualified Applicants, including those with criminal histories, in a manner consistent with the requirements of applicable state and local laws, including the City of Los Angeles' Fair Chance Initiative for Hiring Ordinance.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information