We are searching for a Refrigeration Engineer to work in the Nashville, TN area. This position supports the engineering and manufacturing of refrigeration products. This is a direct hire role that provides relocation assistance for non-local candidates.
location: Smyrna, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 135,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Focuses on the design and integration of refrigeration systems.
- Develops designs for; oversees fabrication of; and troubleshoots concerns with complex refrigeration systems.
- Plans, designs, problem-solves and collaborates with various teams. Advises Engineering on the feasibility of the refrigeration systems design.
- Provides training for new and modified refrigeration system designs and processes.
- Provides mentorship and training for Engineering, Prototype and Manufacturing teams.
- Provides strategic direction for systems, projects and programs in the area of expertise.
- Provides support on the assessment of new and existing refrigeration performance and/or design.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information