Great client is looking for someone that can help with the build out of their electronics products. This role will be working on a radio receiver/transmitter products. Candidates should be comfortable with doing electrical and mechanical work and using hand held tools. 3+ month contract to start with possibility of extending or converting perm. Must have reliable transportation to and from work.
location: Lowell, Massachusetts
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Work as an Electro-Mechanical Technician to plan, assemble, route, installs, and repairs wiring and other electrical components and equipment.
- Reads and interprets instructions, working with various parts and tools, and fits electronic components together.
- Quality inspection of wiring installations, assemblies, and circuits.
- Set up electrical or electronic systems or support structures and installs components, units, subassemblies, wiring, or assembly casings, using rivets, bolts.
- Verifies dimensions and clearances of parts to ensure conformance to blueprint specifications, using instruments, such as micrometers, calipers, and height gauges.
- Tests functional performance to ensure wiring and assemblies are operational.
- Experience and Education: Performs work under direct supervision.
- Handles basic issues and problems, and refers more complex issues to higher-level staff.
- Possesses beginning to working knowledge of subject matter.
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information