Multi-national maker of automotive parts seeks a SR. CONTROLS ENGINEER for its operations located just outside of CLEMSON, SC. The SR. CONTROLS ENGINEER designs and drafts systems of electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic controls for machines and equipment such as robots, conveyors, and programmable controllers.
Qualified candidates should possess the following:
- BS in Electrical Engineering or Electro-Mechanical Engineering
- 2-8 years of experience
- Knowledge of PLC code writing and troubleshooting.
- Experience programming robots and PLC's (Siemens preferred)
- Experience with networking of equipment communication systems
- Experience with SCADA
EXCELLENT OPPORTUNITY WITH A WORLD CLASS ORGANIZATION!
location: Seneca, South Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Designs and drafts arrangement of linkage of conductors, relays, and other components of electrical, electronic, hydraulic, pneumatic, and lubrication devices.
- Diagrams logic system for functions such as sequence and timing control.
- Designs and drafts diagrams of cable connection for robots, robot end-of-arm tool, robot controller, and other machines.
- Illustrates and describes installation and maintenance details such as where bearings should be lubricated, types of lubrication, and which parts are lubricated automatically and manually.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status. At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information