Seeking experienced maintenance manager to come in and hit the ground running in a Fortune 500 aerospace company. This person would create a new program from the ground up and help build a team of 8 technicians. Facility/ CNC machine maintenance is a core component of this role. We are looking for a natural leader with strong maintenance ability.
location: Enumclaw, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Manage relationships with contractors and service provider
- Monitor equipment inventory and place orders when necessary
- Monitor electrical and hydraulic systems of facilities to ensure functionality
- Plan and oversee all repair and installation activities -Maintain maintenance logs and report on daily activities
- Ensure that designated buildings, plant and facilities are fit for purpose and to provide proactive support/solutions when required
- Excellent leadership and management skills
- Outstanding organizational and leadership abilities
- Develop and maintain strong relationships with staff members
- Competent in problem solving, team building, planning and decision making
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 8 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.