Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Process Engineer. This position will be located near El Paso, Texas. The Process Engineer will develop systems, methods, and best practices to drive continuous improvements and standardization throughout the manufacturing process in the plant.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $120K, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Canutillo, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Identify process improvement opportunities through connected enterprise data and trend analysis
- Support modernization strategy through active involvement in commissioning trials and troubleshooting
- Must be able to clearly document trial iterations and problem-solving approach during troubleshooting
- Must have a good understanding of equipment functions and be able to transfer operation knowledge clearly and concisely through well documented training
- Support in achieving cost out targets through process improvements
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.