Global manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Mechanical Engineer. This position will be located near Woodland, Indiana. The Mechanical Engineer will design and install engineered, mechanical systems for various projects within the facility.
The salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $120K, plus other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Bremen, Indiana
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 120,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Work with production and maintenance, as required, to identify mechanical problems/failures, design/develop solution(s), implement solutions
- Design and redesign machine components to improve reliability
- Capable of design of original concepts and designing systems within estimated budgets
- Provide proper documentation as required to support maintenance and operation of new equipment
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.