Quality Engineer for a leading fabrication and precision machining company based in Canton, GA. This role is reponsible to perform complete and accurate First Article inspections using industry-standard forms (AS9102). To be considered - must have Quality Inspection experience within an aerospace manufacturing or related industry background. This is a direct hire opportunity. APPLY NOW!
- Proficient at reading blueprints (including appropriate GD&T interpretation)
- Experience with mechanical material testing equipment
- Knowledge of inspection techniques to ensure accurate readings of physical characteristics of products
- PPAP experience
- Experience performing complete and accurate First Article inspections using industry-standard forms (AS9102)
location: Canton, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Following the requirements on customer purchase orders and contracts ensures the delivery of quality products to the customer
- Performs complete and accurate First Article inspections using industry-standard forms (AS9102)
- Use software to expedite the creation of the reports
- Performs in-process inspections utilizing work instructions to ensure product conformity during manufacturing.
- Performs Receiving Inspections processes by promptly following work instructions and specific PO requirements to support production requirements
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.