Contract to Hire Opportunity: Engineering & Construction client is looking for a Project Cost Analyst with 3-12 years of cost analysis & cost engineering experience to join their team. The ideal candidate has experience supporting transmission line or substation EPC projects, but any industrial or heavy industrial project background will do. This is a long term contract to hire opportunity in Akron, Ohio - Reading, PA - and Morristown, NJ. Our client is only looking for local candidates to these areas.
location: Morristown, New Jersey
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 50 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Main responsibility will be to develop, implement, and maintain external and internal cost reports, cash flows and forecasts
- Responsible for change management, earned value management and cost management
- Analyze project controls reports, present findings and provide recommendations to the project controls team
- Analyze data; review logs; and run reports in Oracle Primavera Unifier software and/or the Oracle Financials MIS/PPS Accounting software
- Set up Cost Breakdown Structure (CBS) for tracking detailed breakdown of purchase orders or subcontracts
- Ensure budget tracking against Purchase Orders or Subcontracts
- Create various cost reports and determine appropriate reporting format
- Analyze and report on data from Oracle Primavera P6
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.