Fortune 500 Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Application Engineer. This position is located near Brownsville, Texas. The Application Engineer will provide technical information, training, and assistance to Marketing, Sales, Manufacturing, R&D, customers and distributors for all matters relating to the product design, specifications, quality, use, marketing, and promotion.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $95K, plus an opportunity for a bonus, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: Brownsville, Texas
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 95,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Selection, development, testing, evaluation and introduction of standard, modified or new products
- Provide technical and analytical support as a team member on projects to improve internal manufacturing quality, reliability and cost position for assigned products
- Travel 50% of his/her time in the field working with internal sales personnel, customers and distributors, and 50% of his/her time in the manufacturing plant.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.