Our client is one of the world's largest material handling companies, with a reputation for award-winning product design, advanced engineering and technology, and superior after-sale service. This position is important to the long term growth of the company and has great potential for career growth.
location: Celina, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
Provide systems engineering expertise to plan and perform testing and analysis related to global wireless compliance supporting new product development/design verification, manufacturing and supplier quality, and service/warranty analysis for material handling industry.
- Global Wireless Compliance - Work with Global Market Access groups (GMA) to develop test plans for certifying wireless products for domestic and international markets. Research standards and keep the company advised of any changes that could affect compliance such as changes to FCC, IC, EN (RED) etc. Monitor active tests and experiments to ensure validity and quality of the work, perform analysis of results and write formal reports as required.
- Laboratory Operations - Support general laboratory operations for wireless compliance at both internal and outside contracted labs. Supervise installation, operation, and maintenance of specialized test systems to support compliance testing.
- Planning and Scheduling - Coordinate activities at the work group level, provide technical expertise and detail during project planning; assist Project Validation Engineers and Engineering Supervisors with creation of project schedules.
- Technical Staff Supervision - When assigned, provide supervision at the task level to assigned staff. Provide support in area of expertise as required to lab or project staff.
- Miscellaneous - Review progress with supervisor. Perform other duties as assigned to include infrastructure projects, budgetary inputs, and procedural documentation.
- Bachelor degree in Computer Engineering, Mechanical, Electrical or Systems Engineering
- 5 or more years of experience with radio frequency (RF)/wireless design or testing (Salary will be commensurate with experience)
- RF/wireless design or test experience with Wi-Fi, Bluetooth, RFID, Cellular
- strong knowledge of global standards (FCC, IC, ETSI, EN, IEC, CISPR, etc.)
- Good verbal and written communication, organizational skills, relevant math, computer, and analytical skills
- Reliable transportation to travel locally between company locations during scheduled workday
- Ability to occasionally travel and overnight stays (0 to 5%)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.