Growing Manufacturer is seeking a direct-hire Buyer/Planner. This position is located near Bedford, Ohio. The Buyer/Planner will purchase goods or services (direct & indirect) to plan and ensure employer obtains quality products for competitive prices in a timely fashion.
Salary is commensurate with experience ranging up to $90K, plus relocation, and other great benefits! All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States of America.
location: Bedford, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Daily collaboration with production and sales to determine customer requirements (Min/Max/Multi- Levels) and respond to changing needs
- Troubleshoot supply issues (Stock Outages/Delivery Issues), respond to shortages and expedite parts, materials or components
- Manage and resolve issues regarding PO to invoice discrepancies, returns and quality problems with suppliers
- Prepare and evaluate all bids, contracts, and vendor agreements - Ensure accuracy and correct pricing for these items
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.