Contract to Perm position: Engineering client involved in electric utility T&D (transmission & distribution) engineering & construction projects is looking for a Mid to Sr. Level Electrical Utility Distribution Engineer to join their team in Akron OH. You need 3-10+ years of related experience designing overhead and/or underground electrical distribution lines between 4kV and 35kV. Client prefers candidates in the Akron area, but will consider all the meet the criteria.
location: Akron, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $40 - 48 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- You will perform the design and production of engineering deliverables on complex 2.4kV to 34.5kV overhead and underground utility distribution projects
- Prepare and develop distribution voltage construction packages for both overhead and underground projects, including distribution equipment installation, feeder replacement, cable replacement, and new feeder design.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure deliverables and services are being provided to client's satisfaction.
- Work closely with the project team to ensure that projects are following internal QA/QC guidelines.
- Prepare calculations and assist with equipment specifications.
- Prepare proposals, engineering/project cost estimates, and execution schedules.
- Provide leadership, guidance and instruction to less experienced staff members.
- Regularly meet and correspond with clients or outside personnel.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.