Contract Opportunity: Engineering client is looking for two Document Control Assistant with 2-4 years of experience supporting engineering or construction projects. This position is located in Kansas City, MO and is a long term contract with the potential to turn into a direct hire job. Our client is looking for candidates that are local to the area or who are willing to commute.
location: Kansas City, Missouri
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 25 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Works within client document management programs to check out and check back in revisions of engineering drawings
- Generates sets of reference drawings for various project site locations
- Coordinates documents with multiple engineers for project needs
- Communicates document system procedures with team members
- Compiles electronic project data books
- Issues transmittals to clients and vendors
- Processes vendor submittals
- Packages electronic documents for clients, vendors, and internal needs
- Notifies appropriate person of troubleshooting issues regarding vendors and clients
- Monitors workflows for the project team
- Maintains electronic access to client systems
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.