Immediate, Direct Hire, opening for an Electrical Designer in Charlotte, NC. The Electrical Designer works with Project Managers and Engineers to complete commercial building MEP projects Designs power & lighting systems, security systems, wiring layouts and schematics, and conducts any associated electrical calculations. Bachelor's or Associate's Degree is required. Relocation assistance available. Ideal candidate will have 5+ years of experience but all candidates are encouraged to apply.
location: Charlotte, North Carolina
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Producing construction plans, specifications, and other technical drawings in an efficient and timely manner.
- Construction plans and specifications include power, lighting, fire alarm and communications as well as special systems (security, television, audio/visual, PA, etc.) and must meet appropriate design standards, project & client requirements, and all applicable codes (NEC, IBC, etc.).
- Candidates must be detail oriented with good time management skills to meet time-induced deadlines,
- Electrical Design
- Revit / BIM
- Previous experience in commercial building design
- This is a direct role and company sponsored benefits, PTO, 401k will be provided.
- Relocation package is available
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.