Contract position: IMMEDIATE NEED!!.....Client that supports Electric Utility Transmission & Distribution projects is looking for Project Managers to support engineering projects for electrical distribution and underground linear infrastructure projects in the Pittsburgh PA, Chicago or Detroit areas. You need 10-15 years of engineering and construction project experience related to underground linear construction (electrical, pipeline, transportation etc.). This is an on-site position.
location: Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
job type: Contract
salary: $65 - 75 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- This role will be focused on underground distribution system and potentially other transmission, distribution and substation programs
- Minimum of 7 years of electrical or civil distribution and/or transmission engineering experience preferred, including 3 or more years of experience managing engineering projects. Linear projects for gas pipelines or transportation may also apply.
- Provide overall management and coordination of projects from concept to completion including environmental, permitting, engineering, real estate, scope/schedule/budget adherence, evaluating subcontractor bids, construction support, and closeout.
- Serve as the primary point of contact with client regarding all aspects of the project
- Own internal project financials (detailed, accurate project cost forecast and accruals), staffing, legal coordination, risk management, and change management.
- This role will be based in Pittsburg with local travel to project sites in the service territory in Pennsylvania
- This is a long term contract opportunity with a great chance to be hired directly
- Expect to travel 20% of the time to project sites and client offices
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.