Engineering Maintenance Manager needed at leading manufacturing plant located in Jackson, GA. This is a chance to join a top notch company with great company culture. This role is responsible for the overall coordination of Plant property and equipment maintenance. To be considered - must have at least five (5) years of plant engineering & maintenance leadership experience within a manufacturing environment. Relocation assistance is available. APPLY NOW!!!
- Must have at least five (5) years of plant engineering & maintenance experience within a manufacturing environment
- Leadership/Supervisory experience
- Experience in material flows, continuous improvement practices; and process analysis.
- Experience supporting plant projects
- Degree in Engineering or related discipline
- Six Sigma training
- Wood manufacturing experience is preferred
location: Locust Grove, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 100,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Overall coordination of all engineering, maintenance, and environmental compliance requirements to support plant goals
- Coordinate plant equipment maintenance
- Ensure the maintenance of all drying and machining equipment
- Oversee engineering and maintenance department
- Identify, develop, plan, and implement all capital projects for facility
- Develop and maintain preventative maintenance plans
- Define and drive engineering practices to improve process flows
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.