Manufacturer in the St. Louis, MO area is seeking a Mechanical Drafter to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have at least 5 years of experience with mechanical drafting and familiarity with geometric dimensioning and tolerancing. Solidworks/AutoCAD experience required and Solidworks certification highly preferred.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Fenton, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: High School
- Work with a small team to produce drawings and do drafting
- Have proficiency with Solidworks
- Solidworks certification highly preferred (Solidworks PDM)
- At least 3-5 years of experience in manufacturing environment required
- Will consider experience in lieu of degree
- Be able to work within strict deadlines and have strong attention to detail and mathematical abilities
- Previous manufacturing experience
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.