Growing manufacturer in the Youngstown area is seeking a CAD drafter to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have an Associate's degree in CAD, Engineering Technology or a certificate required. Experience in 3D CAD modeling software required, prior experience with Autodesk Inventor preferred. Hours are 8 am - 4:30 pm M-F.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: GIRARD, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 65,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Will be responsible for creating 3D CAD Models and 2D CAD detailed product specification drawings using Autodesk Inventor and Enroute based on concept sketches or models provided.
- Aid in technical design of new and existing products
- Provide support for product performance specifications
- Serve as liaison with other departments to implement designs and ensure that project goals are met
- Use the Engineering Change Order process to document revisions made to active products on CAD Documents.
- Experience with Enroute and Multicam CNC's is a plus
- Associates degree in CAD or similar degree required
- At least 3 years of wood CAD drawing experience
- Must be open to working in a fast paced, multitasking environment
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.