A Construction Scheduler is needed for a leading construction organization in the eastern Atlanta metro area. The Construction Scheduler is responsible for supporting the development and management of large commercial construction projects.
Qualified candidates must have 2+ years' of experience with scheduling large scale commercial projects, and proficiency with P6. Candidates must be comfortable working with projects with an activity count of 2500 or more. Relocation is available for qualified candidates.
location: Covington, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $80,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Create and maintain a non-resource loaded Primavera P6 schedule
- Facilitate meetings to update the construction schedule via job walks and/or superintendent live updates
- Assist in the schedule narrative creation to clearly describe the status of the project
- Create, maintain, and edit different layouts in P6; Update the schedule efficiently, develop easy to read and understand reports, and efficiently identify variance from previous baselines
- Filter work by various trades, time frames or areas in order to create custom reports for the team to utilize in their day to day activities
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.