Contract to perm position: Engineering & Construction client is looking for an Executive Assistant for a temp to perm opportunity in Wallingford, CT. The ideal candidate has some experience within the engineering or construction industry. The ideal candidate has experience supporting C level Executives as an Executive Assistant. BA/BS degree preferred. You need to be local to Wallingford, CT.
location: Wallingford, Connecticut
job type: Contract
salary: $25 - 30 per hour
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- You will provide executive level, administrative support to a few Executives within the company
- Acts as the point of contact between the executives and internal colleagues
- Interface with Executives of Customers
- Manages team meetings, collecting and preparing information as required, including agendas, presentations, events, etc.
- Manages complex scheduling for global leaders, including international travel (flight, hotels, transportation, meeting locations, etc.)
- Manage travel expenses for executives
- Schedules day-to-day resources such as calendars invites, meeting management, rooms, and equipment
- Assists in the preparation of PowerPoint presentations in advance of global meetings
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.