Our client, a leader in the Aerospace Industry is seeking a talented Quality Supervisor to add to the team. Candidate will lead, develop & oversee a high performance team of Inspectors. This candidate will ensure that all inspection operations such as receiving, in-process and final inspections are planned and completed. You must have 4+ years' experience with Aerospace inspection and have a 2 year technical or engineering degree (qualifying experience is also valid). Must have some backround in inspecting plastic parts.
location: Everett, Washington
job type: Permanent
salary: $62,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- Hold self and others accountable to conduct and productivity requirements.
- Drive change through the development of new structured processes.
- Develop, Train and Coach those inside and outside of the department.
- Assign tasks and locations for employees to work.
- Focus on connecting with the team and promoting a team work atmosphere.
- Perform sample review of all inspection processes.
- Find the appropriate balance between indirect and direct labor such that the department goals are met and improvement projects are completed.
- Support the department Manager in key departmental initiatives.
- Back-up the Manager when necessary, attending applicable meetings as designated.
- Participate in crew meetings as a positive influence on the team.
- Maintain a high degree of understanding with regard to quality, job knowledge, productivity, work ethic, and process/area related improvement initiatives and safety awareness.
- Set the team and other departments up for success by establishing achievable goals and communicating when issues may occur.
- Define inspection priorities and ensure those priorities are met by the team through appropriate scheduling and planning of necessary activities.
- Work effectively with all levels within the organization to resolve conflicting priorities and obtain cooperation to expediently achieve company goals.
- Embrace a continuous improvement environment and encourage changes that result from improvement efforts.
- Assist with the inspection of parts as needed
Nice to have:
- ASQC Quality Inspector Certification
- Training in Geometric Dimensioning and Tolerancing per ASME Y14.5
- ERP Systems knowledge (Epicor nice to have)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 4 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.