Industry leader seeks an entry-level Civil / Structural Engineer to assist with structural design, learn the business, and take over designs. You should have a BS Civil Engineering and an EIT (or the FE scheduled soon). This is a financially strong company and a great place to work. Competitive benefits, relocation assistance, and real opportunity for growth. Start your career right! Note: you must be able to work in the United States without present or future visa sponsorship.
location: Texarkana, Arkansas
job type: Permanent
salary: $60,000 - 75,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Generate building designs
- Design projects with accuracy and within given timeframes
- Manage projects through effective communication and documentation with leadership, customers, and teammates
- Check and seal the work of teammates; ask for checking and sealing of your work from teammates
- Assist in project meetings, estimating, and R&D as requested
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 1 year of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.