Leading Consumer Products manufacturer is looking to hire a permanent Production Supervisor. This opportunity will be located in the Eastern St Louis area. The ideal candidate will possess 3+ years of experience in manufacturing environment. This role comes with a very competitive compensation package ranging from $55-60k with OT. All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the United States.
location: East Saint Louis, Illinois
job type: Permanent
salary: $55,000 - 60,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
- Coordinates the day-to-day activities of a team of production workers to ensure that manufacturing operations run according to established production specifications and schedules; volume, cost, and waste targets; and quality standards.
- Proficient in the use of required machinery/equipment and is able to resolve most downtime issues related to machinery/equipment maintenance.
- Maintains a variety of reports, records and production documentation to reflect schedules, performance and methods.
- Emphasis on process improvement, continuous improvement, kaizen, 5-S, ect.
The essential functions of this role include:
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.