Responsible for developing strategies to increase Division sales and profits while providing premier customer service to the customers, distributors and field sales people. The strategies include product development, competitor and market analysis, training, managing target account programs, strategic pricing and developing target accounts. This position is for a Fortune 500 Aerospace corporation.
Yearly Bonus, Relocation, and Hybrid Work
location: Greeneville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $90,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Collaborates with the Division to determine pricing, products offered, target markets and product line forecasting. Interacts with customers, channel partners, field sales, product engineering and quality assurance.
- Complete product line responsibility (product, promotion, pricing, and channel) for a defined portfolio of products.
- Responsible for developing and implementing product line growth strategies (new/existing customers, new/existing market penetration, new/existing geography, new/existing channel).
- Monitors and drives marketing communication needs for product line in support of growth strategies (promotions, catalogs, social media, web presence, etc).
- Investigates market needs for innovative products and works with Engineering to appropriately prioritize product development efforts for the product line.
- Conducts market research through trade associations, internet investigation and Corporate services.
- Supports field sales and distributors as required to drive sales of the product line and maintain Division's premier customer service position.
- Supports Winovation new product development team for products in discovery and at or beyond stage 3.
- Develops/performs product line training for field sales, channel, and customers.
- Maintains high level of applications knowledge by continually improving knowledge and know-how related to a defined portfolio of products.
- Monitors competitors and competitive products.
- Participates in the development and implementation of appropriate response strategies.
- Develops and leads IME strategies (existing product innovations/modifications/extensions).
- Ability to travel frequently to customer/channel locations for technical support and training.
- Monitors sales and margin results and tracks and recommends appropriate actions
- Monitors product and market trends and recommends appropriate actions
- 4 year college degree, preferably in Engineering, Engineering Technology, Business or Related Business Management.
- 5 plus years experience in field sales of related industry
- strong computer skills (Lotus Notes, Microsoft Office Applications)
- strong verbal and written communication skills.
- strong analytical skills.
- Travel up to 60%
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.