Our client in the Ayer, MA area is looking to add an experienced Facilities Administrator to their growing team. This position will assist in the coordination and scheduling of building maintenance. A minimum of 2 years of Facilities Admin experience is needed. Trade school or associates degree is preferred. For further information, and immediate consideration please apply below and call us today.
location: Ayer, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $23 - 27 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Manage building and equipment maintenance schedules
- Schedule preventative maintenance, respond to urgent maintenance calls and participate in the creation of emergency preparedness plans
- Ensures incoming deliveries are accurate and stocks supply room with new materials.
- Assist the Maintenance Manager in all aspects of project implementations as needed
- Work closely with CMMS Coordinator in maintaining inventory of parts and equipment, supply purchase orders, and contract documents
- Respond to facility-wide work requests in timely fashion
- Work with outside contractors and vendors for project work activities
- Responsible for general maintenance to building, grounds, GMP deficiency repairs, lubrication, and assisting other mechanics as needed.
- Adheres to all safety and GMP guidelines.
- Additional project work may be assigned.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.