This exciting opportunity is provided by one of our clients, a world leader in the Aerospace manufacturing field, is seeking an Environmental Health and Safety specialist for their Greeneville TN location!
Situated a comfortable commute from Johnson City, TN!
The EHS Specialist will coordinate all aspects of facility goals and objectives in Environment, Health and Safety. They will report to the Division EHS Manager and work in partnership with their staff on a regular basis. In matters of EHS, the specialist will be directly responsible for successful implementation of EHS programs and procedures.
RELOCATION PROVIDED, Full Benefits
location: Greeneville, Tennessee
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develop and support programs and procedures to meet facility objectives and targets in EHS.
- Key focus points include:
- Incident Prevention
- EHS Regulatory Compliance
- Energy management and use reduction
- Waste Minimization
- Management Systems (as required)
- Coordinate all EHS training Support and manage corrective actions from Corporate EHS audits
- Direct all applicable EHS reporting requirements in a timely and accurate manner
- Maintain necessary EHS records
- Ensure compliance with Corporate EHS Policy and Directives Support customer EHS requirements (i.e., IMDS)
- Direct the site's waste management (recycling) program
- Support and integrate EHS into Lean, HR, and Supply Chain efforts
- BS Degree in a technical field, preferably EHS (extensive experience with certificate programs, seminars and CEU's or associates degree possibly acceptable)
- A strong working knowledge of EHS regulations
- Experience in a manufacturing environment a must
- Experience in Ergonomics and Behavior Based Safety a plus
- 3+ years of applicable experience
- Can work independently
- Excellent communication and computer skills
- Creative ability in insuring safety of employees, the environment while meeting the needs of production
- Ability to plan and implement EHS programs strong presentation skills
- Ability to work effectively with management as well as with associates from the shop floor
- Experience level: Manager
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.