A Manufacturing Engineer is needed for a leading industrial equipment manufacturer. The Manufacturing Engineer is responsible to plan, direct, coordinate, and optimize manufacturing processes within the plant.
Qualified candidates must have a BS in Engineering or Engineering Technology, proficiency with design software. This is a direct hire position located in the South Atlanta Metro area.
location: Hampton, Georgia
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 85,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Develops, evaluates, and improves manufacturing methods; Analyze and plan work force utilization, space requirements, workflow, and designs layout of equipment and work space for maximum efficiency
- Confer with planning and design staff concerning product design and tooling to ensure efficient production methods
- Plan, design and implement cellular and lean manufacturing technology to reduce production lead-times and work-in-process inventories
- Work with vendors to determine product specifications and arrange for purchase of equipment, materials, or parts, and evaluates products according to specifications and quality standards
- Estimate production times, staffing requirements, and related costs to provide information for management decisions; Interface with management, engineering, and other staff regarding manufacturing capabilities, production schedules, and other considerations to facilitate production processes
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.