Do you live in the Ohio area? Are you looking to start your career as a Technician in a Manufacutring setting? Well, this may be the opportunity for you!!! Take a look at this Contract, possible contract to hire opportunity with a leading Manufacturer.
Pay Range: $20- $24/hr
Shift: 1st - Monday - Friday: 6AM - 2:30PM
- Must have used Auto CAD within the past 12 -18 months or Previous Experience with Keyence System!!!
- Able to create AutoCAD drawings from scratch, Update Existing drawings (Not required but nice to have)
You will spend time collecting parts from the production floor & progression samples for internal records. You will use a computer with AutoCAD to print off part specification that will be used during the Keyence programming process. Sample progressions will be logged via Microsoft Excel & stored the internal towers. Then, you will sit at a workstation to program the Keyence Machine using the print off from the CAD system earlier.
location: Elyria, Ohio
job type: Contract
salary: $20 - 24 per hour
work hours: 7am to 3pm
education: High School
- Use a community computer with AutoCAD to print off part specification that will be used during the programming process.
- Sample progressions will be logged via Microsoft Excel and stored in our internal towers.
- You will sit at a workstation to program the Keyence Machine
- Majority of your time will be spent creating inspection programs on a Keyence
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: High School
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.