Second Shift Maintenance Technician needed for a client located just North of Cincinnati. Looking for a hands on person with good electro mechanical skills. Salary for this role is based on experience.
- Associates degree or technical certifications are a plus
- Experience with Allen Bradley PLCs
- Experience with Robotics
- Experience hydraulics and pneumatics
location: Lebanon, Ohio
job type: Permanent
salary: $50,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 3pm to 12am
education: No Degree Required
- Troubleshoot and repair automated machinery and production lines
- Assist in capital projects and installations
- Troubleshoot Allen Bradley PLCs
- Troubleshoot Robots and other automated machinery
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.