Growing manufacturer in Kansas City is seeking an Automation Coordinator to add to their team. The ideal candidate will have a minimum of Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering and 3 years of industry experience. The Automation Coordinator will perform the maintenance and programming of the control systems for the plant as well as providing assistance to the electrical team. This role is bonus eligible.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: SUGAR CREEK, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $95,000 - 110,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Performs the maintenance and programming of the central control systems and associated equipment
- Responsible for detail engineering and field supervision for capital projects.
- Provides technical assistance to the Electrical / Instrumentation Technicians
- Maintain PLC systems
- Maintain plant control computers and supervisor controls
- Promote new upgrades and work closely with Electrical Supervisor to maintain plant operation
- Design and monitor preventative maintenance programs
- Must have at minimum Associate's degree in Electrical Engineering or similar
- At least 3 years of experience working in process systems
- Work as part of a team to ensure continuous improvement
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Associates (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.