A prominent design engineering and manufacturing company for industrial equipment in the Festus, MO area is seeking a Maintenance Supervisor. The Maintenance Supervisor will be in charge of coordinating the Maintenance staff in implementing preventative maintenance, production equipment maintenance, facility maintenance, supervising the maintenance team, perform routine inspections, documentation, and reporting. The successful candidate must have excellent organizational and leadership skills. This is a high priority search in the $85K range!
location: Festus, Missouri
job type: Permanent
salary: $70,000 - 90,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
education: No Degree Required
- Demonstrates a commitment to communicating, improving and adhering to safety policies in all work environments and areas.
- Responsible for maintaining records and inventory of all parts, tools, and supplies needed for the maintenance of all plant equipment.
- Organize and maintain an inventory of tools, repair parts, and consumable supplies.
- Develop and continuously improve preventive maintenance plans.
- Provide management reports, key performance data, and monitor cost savings.
- Manage existing relationships with suppliers and select and develop new suppliers.
- Perform long range planning and identification of areas that may need improvement.
- Prepare technical reports, document equipment modifications, and develop maintenance procedures.
- Perform both routine and complex maintenance and repairs to plant equipment including pneumatic, hydraulic, mechanical, electrical, and general ground maintenance.
- Prepares weekly maintenance schedules, sets priorities, and allocates work.
- Recruit, supervise, train, and evaluate maintenance technicians.
- Source, hire, and train outside vendors for trade work as required.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Education: No Degree Required
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.