A Manufacturing Engineer with experience with horizontal and vertical machining/manufacturing including tooling, automation, and CNC machinery is needed in Salem, VA. This position is responsible for improving the production processes, tooling, equipment, and materials related to the manufacturing of small parts that move from raw materials to a finished product.
- BS degree in Industrial Engineering or Mechanical Engineering (equivalent experience may be considered)
- 3+ years of experience in process improvements, machinery, equipment layouts, etc.
- Analytical and problem-solving skills
- CAD experience
location: Salem, Virginia
job type: Permanent
salary: $74,000 - 84,000 per year
work hours: 7am to 3pm
- .Troubleshoot and problem solve issues with production processes and equipment
- Work with the Mechanical Design team for new product manufacturing projects.
- Manage capital projects and the installation of new equipment, including work instructions and safety protocols
- Review equipment, machinery, and tooling and make recommendations for repairs.
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.