Contract Opportunity: IMMEDIATE NEED !!....EPC client is looking for a few Substation Construction Superintendent who can support high voltage substation EPC projects in locations throughout the US including Ohio, Arizona and Texas. Your main responsibility will be to inspect & provide on-site administrative & technical management of field related construction activities. Client will pay for mob, demob and per diem (for candidates not local). R&R trips home are offered every 4 weeks.
location: Austin, Texas
job type: Contract
salary: $55 - 65 per hour
work hours: 8am to 5pm
education: High School
- Provide on-site administrative & technical management of field related construction activities for high voltage substation EPC projects throughout the US
- Monitor subcontractor activities
- Develop and distribute project status reports
- Plan, coordinate and supervise on-site functions (scheduling, engineering, material control, and may provide day-to-day direction of on-site administrative staff)
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 10 years of experience
- Education: High School (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.