Industry leader, well established and very reputable maufacturer is looking for an Accounting Specialist in the Montgomery, Alabama area.
This role comes with a very competitive salary ranging from $65k to $70k plus an annual bonus and relocation assistance.
All candidates must be legally authorized to work in the U.S.
location: Montgomery, Alabama
job type: Permanent
salary: $65,000 - 70,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 4pm
- Assist in day to day execution of the SOX program
- Document key internal controls, identify control gaps and devise feasible action plans
- Execute audits of risk controls focused on operations, compliance and financial/accounting
- Collaborate with risk control owners and execute SOX requirements effectively
- Assist managers with yearly/long-term business planning
- Monitor intercompany transactions
- Assist with month-end closing and reports for Headquarters
- Prepare quarterly inventory valuation
- Assist external auditors with quarterly and annual audits by providing requested information
- Perform investment analysis
- Product Life Cycle profitability management for new models
- Ad hoc reporting including financial and variance analysis
Basic Qualifications (The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skills, and/or ability required and preferred for this position.)
Required Education & Experience:
- Bachelor's Degree in Accounting, or related field
- At least 3 years of experience in accounting
- Knowledge of IFRS and GAAP
- Ability to organize and to manage multiple projects simultaneously
- Ability to process daily bank transactions and bank reconciliations
- Ability to research, evaluate, and resolve problems
- Good written and verbal communication skills
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, PowerPoint, and Excel
- At least 3 year of experience in Finance or Accounting field
- SAP experience
100% of work in office environment
Overtime as needed for monthly closing
- Experience level: Entry Level
- Minimum 3 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors (required)
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.