Great commercial flooring client seeking an Estimator/ Project Manager to join their team. This role is responsible for creating quality estimates and supervising project installs. Ideal candidate will have a background in construction. Candidate must be able read and analyze blueprints.
location: Waltham, Massachusetts
job type: Permanent
salary: $75,000 - 80,000 per year
work hours: 8am to 5pm
Fast-paced, growing Commercial Flooring Company is seeking a Flooring Estimator/ Project Manager to join the team.
- Assist customers with finding the right flooring products for their specific needs
- Read, understand and analyze blueprints to prepare accurate estimates for commercial bids
- Create estimates by traveling to project sites to obtain accurate measurements
- Ability to work with vendors for pricing
- Create and send proposals to the customers
- Once the project sells will be required to complete project set up and supervise installations
- Construction Background
- Ability to read blueprints
- strong Communication skills to communicate with customers and vendors
- Commercial flooring knowledge
- strong Computer Skills
- Excellent oral and written communication
- Time management self-motivated and team player
- strong attention to detail
- Experience level: Experienced
- Minimum 2 years of experience
- Education: Bachelors
Equal Opportunity Employer: Race, Color, Religion, Sex, Sexual Orientation, Gender Identity, National Origin, Age, Genetic Information, Disability, Protected Veteran Status, or any other legally protected group status.
At Randstad, we welcome people of all abilities and want to ensure that our hiring and interview process meets the needs of all applicants. If you require a reasonable accommodation to make your application or interview experience a great one, please contact HRsupport@randstadusa.com.
Pay offered to a successful candidate will be based on several factors including the candidate's education, work experience, work location, specific job duties, certifications, etc. In addition, Randstad offers a comprehensive benefits package, including health, an incentive and recognition program, and 401K contribution (all benefits are based on eligibility).
For certain assignments, Covid-19 vaccination and/or testing may be required by Randstad's client or applicable federal mandate, subject to approved medical or religious accommodations. Carefully review the job posting for details on vaccine/testing requirements or ask your Randstad representative for more information.